The City University of Macau is now accepting applications for admission to its master's degree programs for the academic year 2024/2025. Seize the opportunity and join us at CityU!
Master's Degree Programs: November 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024
Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Cultural Industries Management
- Master of Applied Psychology
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master of International Hotel Management
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching and Learning Studies
- Master of Law
- Master of Arts in Portuguese-Speaking Countries Studies
Master’s Degree Programs
Master of Business Administration Program: Both current graduates and graduates from previous years are eligible to apply.
Other Master's Degree Programs: Both fresh and former students are eligible to apply; former students (Mainland students) should take the 2024 National Postgraduate Entrance Exam (NPEE) and pass the national first-tier score line in the preliminary examination.
Click here or scan QR code to access the online application system.
The City University of Macau (CityU) is committed to fulfilling its social responsibilities of “Taking root in Macao, Serving the Greater Bay Area” and its educational mission to build a talent cultivation hub with “Macao Characteristics, China Soul, Global Vision.” Aligned with local social and economic development, CityU actively develops advanced disciplines in Humanities and Social Sciences, underpinned by Data Science. On top of that, CityU aims to nurture a diverse pool of high-caliber and application-oriented talents who can contribute locally, nationally, and internationally.
With the support of its nine faculties, CityU continues to strengthen its discipline construction to cater to the ever-changing needs of socio-economic development and market demands. It is taking steps to develop advanced disciplines in Humanities and Social Sciences underpinned by Data Science. Additionally, the University offers interdisciplinary programs in five key pillars: Tell China’s Story and Intercultural Communication Studies, Data Science, Fintech, Healthcare, and City Development.
- Offer over 40 Chinese- and English-medium programs with the support of the nine faculties.
- ESI global top 1% in SOCIAL SCIENCES, GENERAL by Clarivate Analytics.
- The Hospitality and Tourism Management discipline ranked top 20% globally in ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2023.
- The Tourism Management discipline is the only discipline in Macao accredited with the TedQual certification by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree levels.
- Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration obtained accreditation from The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)) and The Institute of Certified Management Accountants (CMA Australia).
- Home to 10,000+ students.
- 16 distinctive research institutes, some of which are the first or the only ones in Macao, including the China-Portugal Joint Laboratory of Cultural Heritage Conservation supported by the Belt and Road Initiative under the approval of the Ministry of Science and Technology; the Ministry of Education Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences at Universities—Research Centre for Macau Social and Economic Development; Ministry of Education Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences at Universities—Research Institute of Macau Education Development.
- Partner with 200+ prestigious universities and institutions worldwide, helping faculty and students to broaden horizons.
- Offer a wide range of scholarships for outstanding students
- Link overseas and domestic trades to provide students with internship opportunities.
Explore Nine Faculties
CityU has nine faculties, namely the Faculty of Business (FOB), Faculty of Data Science (FDS), Faculty of Finance (FOF), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FHSS), Faculty of Innovation and Design (FIAD), Faculty of International Tourism and Management (FITM), School of Education (SOE), School of Law (SOL), and Institute for Research on Portuguese-Speaking Countries (IROPC). These nine faculties offer an array of distinctive programs in various disciplines.
How to apply? Visit CityU website: https://cityu.edu.mo/
- Step 1: Click Admission at the right corner.
- Step 3: Select identity category.
- Step 4: Select program.
Click date of enrolment to submit documents, then, follow prompts to complete the application.
Note: Candidates will receive an email informing details about the admission examination after submitting the online application. Kindly check your mailbox to confirm reception.
For details, please click Admissions at the Apply CityU section to enter the Admissions Office webpage. Information such as the latest announcement, prospectus, programs details, admission examination guideline are available.
For the latest information? Check out CityU on social media platforms!
Recruitment and Admissions Disclaimer
City University of Macau has never authorized any agency or individual to act on its behalf for student recruitment. All applicants should register and submit their applications through the official website. Any claims of proxy recruitment, admission training, assistance/guarantee of enrollment, etc., are false behaviors and deceptive conduct.
Any inquiries, please contact the Admissions Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 00853 – 2878 1698